Advanced, capable, and strong. Don't let the good looks fool you. We've packed the ZEON 8 winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat-dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 lb. pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
- 8,000 lb. (3630 kg) single-line pulling capacity
- 100' of durable 5/16" galvanized steel wire rope
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
|ZEON 8 SPECS/PART NUMBER|
|Part number: 88980|
|Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line|
|Motor: 12V DC, series wound|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 162:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 94 lbs. (42 kg)|
|Rope: 5/16" x 100' (8mm x 30.5m) steel|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|
|Warranty: Limited lifetime|