4 Door SKU 4722000
2 Door SKU 4722030
The purpose-built TeraFlex JK Nebo Roof Rack System incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures. The factory finished appearance makes it look at home in the city or off-road in a fully-loaded Rubicon. The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded.
This rack kit’s standard main rail kit is compatible with universal accessory mounts and accepts aftermarket crossbars from popular companies – including Thule or Yakima – to provide the widest range of mounting options on the market to carry equipment such as cycling, watersports, and snow sports equipment.
The aluminum extruded main rail utilizes the industry standard 10-series T-slot mounts that readily accept accessory mounting hardware to carry gear such as a shovel, axe, or recovery jack. The optional 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit (sold separately # 4722050 / # 4722060) provides a platform to hold gear and allows direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without need for a load or crossbar.
Nebo Rack Assembled Dimensions:
Height: 2-3/8” (from crown of hard top)
Width: 43” (between rails)
Length: 45-1/2” (between plastic caps)
• Fits all 4-door JK Wrangler Unlimited hardtop models only.
• Two (2) roof rack rails
• Four (4) roof rack rail mounts
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Sleek low-profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics & clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Composite supports & trim parts are molded to match the subtle curvature of the hardtop
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion/rust resistance
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Unique easy-to-reach access holes allow for quick hardtop removal w/ only four (4) additional mounting fasteners to loosen
• Four (4) T-slot channels on main rail for a variety of mounting points
• Molded in hooks on slat mounts to secure light loads
• Each individual slat has four (4) 10-series T-slots & a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers & racks
• Static load rating of 850 lbs
• Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs
• Total Height added: 2-3/8” from the crown of the hardtop
• Total weight added for the main rail kit is 25 lbs & 29 lbs w/ the optional 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit (# 4722050 or # 4722060)
• Hardtop can be hoisted & stored from the rail system
• Rubber gaskets & O-rings w/ shoulder bolts prevent leaking
• Silver finish
• Patent Pending
• Drilling required in factory hardtop.
• Optional 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit (# 4722050 or # 4722060) sold separately for additional mounting options.
• The TeraFlex Nebo Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market. These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carriers cross load bars to the main rails. This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise. Because the TeraFlex Nebo rack utilizes industry standard 10-series T-slots, equipment carrier compatibility is maximized with minimal adapter components required.
• Although it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo rack, there will still be some customizing that must take place. This is most commonly done through adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).
• Please review the Nebo rack instruction file found below prior to purchasing or installing the rack. This will give you some insight into the different mounting configurations and adapters that may be required to mount specific equipment carriers to the Nebo rack.
INSTALL TIME: 7 Hours (complete kit w/ rails & slats)