The purpose-built TeraFlex JK Nebo Roof Rack 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit adds even more utility and versatility to our JK Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit. This cargo slat kit incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures. The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded.
The 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit provides a platform to hold gear and allows direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without requiring the use of a load or cross bar. This cargo slat kit must be used with the Nebo roof rack main rail kit.
The roof rack main rail kit (# 4722010 or # 4722000) features universal accessory mounting capability.
• Fits all 4-door JK Wrangler Unlimited hardtop models only.
• Six (6) slats
• Mounting brackets
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Each individual slat has four (4) 10-series T-slots & a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers & racks
• Sleek low-profile design for unobtrusive aesthetics and clean aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Composite supports with loop attachment for bungee cargo nets
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion resistance
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Static load rating of 850 lbs
• Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs
• Total Height added: 2-3/8” from the crown of the hardtop
• Total weight added including the main rail kit is 29 lbs Black finish
• Black finish
• Patent pending
• Requires JK Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit (# 4722010 or # 4722000).
• JK Nebo Roof Rack Main Rail Kit requires drilling into factory hardtop.
• 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit also available in silver (# 4722050).
• Cargo slats are available individually (# 4722061 or # 4722051)
• The TeraFlex Nebo Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market. These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carriers cross load bars to the main rails. This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise. Because the TeraFlex Nebo rack utilizes industry standard 10-series T-slots, equipment carrier compatibility is maximized with minimal adapter components required.
• Although it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo rack, there will still be some customizing that must take place. This is most commonly done through adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).
• Please review the Nebo rack instruction file found below prior to purchasing or installing the rack. This will give you some insight into the different mounting configurations and adapters that may be required to mount specific equipment carriers to the Nebo rack.
INSTALL TIME: 7 Hours (complete kit w/ rails & slats)