RCV CV Axle Shafts for Jeep JK Dana 44 with 30 Spline Inner, stock Rubicon Locker / All Housings #CVJ44-JK
Ultimate Dana 44 CV Axle Set for Jeep JK Rubicon ('07 and up)
RCV Ultimate Dana 44 Front CV Axle Set with Stock Rubicon Locker, Pair
- For use on JK Rubicons with 30 spline stock Rubicon Locker
- Black oxide coating is standard
- Optional nickel plating is available
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK Rubicon
RCV Performance Products revolutionary axle shaft designs provide the strength, smoothness, and the reliability you need to power through
the most demanding off road conditions. RCV Ultimate CV axles simply replace existing u joint axle shafts and are
also offered in configurations to fit independent front suspension. RCV's proven strength and
performance just can't be matched. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no
worries. Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness
you can feel - whether off road or in the street. And we back it all with a
"No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty.
RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles simply replace your Jeep JK's weak Dana 44 - 35 spline (RD-157 non stock carrier) U-joint axle shafts with a high-strength constant velocity design. Tests prove Ultimate CV Axles to be twice as strong as OEM axle shafts and they're just as tough at a straight angle as they are at extreme angles - where U-joints are weakest. Ultimate CV Axles also eliminate U-joint binding to allow smooth transfer power to the ground. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no worries. Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel - whether off road or on the street. And we back it all with a "No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty.
Axle set includes right and left CV axle shafts, SST seals and installation tool, installation instructions, synthetic moly grease, and installation hardware. Black oxide coating is standard. Optional nickel plating is available for extra corrosion resistance in salty environments.
- Axle Model: Dana 44 (30 Spline)
- Type: Unit Bearing
- RCV Inner Spline: 30
- RCV Outer Spline: 32
- Left Inner Axle Length: 19.76" (Stock Carrier)
- Right Inner Axle Length: 33.44" (Stock Carrier)
- Outer Stub Axle Length: 6.25"
- (1) Right CV Axle Shaft
- (1) Left CV Axle Shaft
- (2) SST Seals (with installation tool)
- Synthetic Moly Grease
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
I N S T A L L A T I O N V I D E O ..... Click below .....
RCV Eliminates Binding
WIGGLE IN STEERING WHEEL WHEN TURNING TOWARD LOCK
- As you turn and give it throttle the steering wheel wiggles with a life of its own. Some call it "crow hop". Everyone calls it annoying.
U-JOINT GEOMETRY CAUSES BINDING
- When operating at an angle the u-joint causes the speed of the axle shaft alternately increase and decrease four times every revolution
- As the steering wheel is turned the operating angle of the joint becomes tighter, and the speed variation of the shaft increases
- Condition can be felt through the steering wheel as an oscillation
- Traction between the tires and the ground can be broken as the speed of the driven wheels are rhythmically accelerated and decelerated
- Resultant shaking can cause damage to driveline components
RCV ULTIMATE CV AXLES
- Design of the CV joint allows it to always assume a position that makes equal angles with the input and output shafts
- Even when the joint is operating at an angle the shaft speeds remain constant
- Allows smooth application of power while the steering wheel is turned, which maximizes traction between the tire and the ground.
- No oscillation is felt through the steering wheel, and resultant smoothness is easy on driveline components