ProRock 44™ Unlimited Front Axle for Jeep JK with Dynatrac HD™ Balljoints for Non Rubicon Differentials 1/2" Wall Thickness #JK44-1X3010-L
The Dynatrac ProRock 44™ Unlimited front axle is the ultimate Dana 44 upgrade for the 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK. It starts with our unique, patented ProRock 44 casting matched to 3-inch OD, 1/2-inch wall thickness axle tubes! This Dynatrac axle is engineered for lifted Jeeps, with additional caster built in and we relocate the lower shock mounts.
This ProRock 44 includes Dynatrac HD Balljoints™ already installed. This part number accepts traditional differentials.
Check out these features:
- Patented ProRock shape that delivers more ground clearance than a Dana 30
- In fact, that’s the most ground clearance of any Dana 44-based axle
- The strongest end forgings, made by Dynatrac in the USA
- Rock-proof nodular-iron Dynatrac differential cover included
- Heavy-duty 3.0-inch diameter axle tubes with .500-inch wall thickness
- DOM (drawn-over mandrel) tubing
- New upper suspension bushings already installed
- Laser cut suspension brackets that are thicker and stronger than factory
- Includes new Dynatrac HD Balljoints, already installed
- Retains the Next-Gen JK 44 ring and pinion for more strength over earlier Dana 44 designs
- Entire axle housing is manufactured in the USA
- Exclusive Dynatrac no-fault, 12-month and unlimited-mileage warranty