The Poison Spyder 3in X 30ft Recovery Strap is a must-have for every 4X4's onboard recovery kit. The strap is 30 feet long* and made of 3in* military grade nylon fabric that is designed to stretch 20% when in use, which assists with multiplying momentum when towing stuck vehicles out of a sticky situation. Other, more rigid materials tend to jerk when the strap goes tight on a full-throttle pull, potentially damaging both vehicles as well as bystanders. This Recovery Strap is rated at 24,250 lbs. capacity, and the loop ends are protected with a nylon sheath. The strap is dyed black to easily identify it as Poison Spyder quality, sewn with red thread, red loop end protectors and red protective sleeves, labeled with the Poison Spyder logo. Keep one of these and a couple of our 3/4" Recovery Shackles in your tool kit, and you can get yourself or your buddies out of just about any sticky situation.
• 30 feet long by 3 inches wide*
• Industrial strength nylon webbing
• 24,250 lbs. minimum breaking strength**
• Reinforced, stitched loop protectors
• Thermofixed & treated for long wear
• Stretches up to 20% to absorb shock loads
• Laboratory tested for strength & quality
* Nominal dimensions. Actual dimensions 75mm X 9m (2.95in X 29.5ft)
** It is recommended that the minimum breaking strength of the recovery strap should be between 2 and 3 times the vehicle's gross vehicle weight (GVW). This strap must be suited to the GVW of the lighter of the two vehicles used in the recovery process.