ProRock 44™ Front Axle (0.313" Wall Thickness) for Jeep JK for Conventional Differentials inc. OEM balljoints # JK44-1X3010-B
The Dynatrac ProRock 44™ front axle offers incredible strength and unmatched ground clearance. We engineered this ProRock44 as a direct replacement housing for 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK front axles, replacing the factory Dana 44, addressing the critical areas that fail when larger tires are installed and the vehicle is used regularly off-road.
The Dynatrac ProRock 44 offers more strength and features than competitors:
- Heavy-duty 3.0-inch diameter axle tubes with .313-inch wall thickness
- In fact, that’s the most ground clearance of any Dana 44-based axle
- The strongest end forgings, made by Dynatrac in the USA
- Rock-proof nodular-iron Dynatrac differential cover includ
- Patented ProRock shape that delivers more ground clearance than a Dana 30
- DOM (drawn-over mandrel) tubing
- New upper suspension bushings already installed
- Laser cut suspension brackets that are thicker and stronger than factory
- Includes new replacement OE balljoints, already installed
- Retains the Next-Gen JK 44 ring and pinion for more strength over earlier Dana 44 designs
- Entire axle housing is manufactured in the USA
- Exclusive Dynatrac no-fault, 12-month and unlimited-mileage warranty
- 65.5" Width, 3.0" x 0.313" HD Wall Tubing
- Extra Caster & Shock Mount Relocation for 3+" Lift
- Raised Track Bar Bracket, Stock Ball Joints
Call (720) 307-7263 for more information and a custom quote
Upgrade to ProRock 44 Front axle housing from your stock D30 or D44 Jeep housing
The Dynatrac ProRock 44™ offers incredible strength and unmatched ground clearance in a small package. The ProRock44™ is full of uncompromised standard features like huge 3-inch-diameter, thick-wall axle tubes, unique US-made heavy-duty Pro 44™ end forgings, thicker suspension brackets than stock and more.
- The most ground clearance of any 44-based axle
- Patented ProRock 44™ design
- Rock-proof nodular-iron Dynatrac™ diff cover included
- The strongest end forgings, made by Dynatrac™ in the USA
- Available in standard and custom widths, caster and pinion angles
- Made in the USA
- Exclusive Dynatrac no-fault, unlimited-mileage warranty
Watch this video to see what sets the Dynatrac ProRock44 front axle apart from competitors:
Features and benefits:
- Made in the USA – Dynatrac's American-made quality and warranty is standard equipment on all ProRock 44™ housings and assemblies.
- Dynatrac ProRock high ground clearance design (Pat.Pend.), with big 3-inch”, thick wall tubing. Did you know that stock TJ Dana 44 front axles only have 2.5” x .25” wall tubing?
- The ProRock 44™ is a high-pinion Dana 44 replacement housing designed to capitalize on the advantages of the stronger “Next Generation” Dana 44 ring & pinion.
- Did you know that all stock TJ Rubicon Dana 44 rear axles were low-pinion? Fact - High pinion gears and housings are stronger than their low-pinion counterparts when installed in a front driving axle application.
- The Next Generation Dana 44 gear set has a larger ring gear and a larger pinion shaft than previous Dana 44s.
- Each housing also includes Dynatrac’s new Pro44 end forging which is much stronger than stock and very important for running big tires. They will maintain proper wheel camber even under severe use.
- This is a actual steel forging made in the USA, not an imported casting like the other guys.
- TJ/XJ Owners - The ProRock 44™ housing is fully compatible with your existing stock Dana 30 and Dana 44 outer axle shafts, knuckles, hub bearings, and brakes.
- The TJ ProRock 44™ housing requires a new locker (3.73 and down), ring and pinion (JK Rubicon), and custom length inner axle shafts.
- Extreme-duty, steel suspension brackets are 50% thicker and much stronger than stock brackets. All are computer designed and CNC manufactured in the USA.
- Want to add stronger shafts, change ratios, or upgrade to a locker? No problem! Dynatrac has upgrade packages to fit your budget.
- You can buy a finished ProRock 44™ housing to build an axle in your own shop, or order a complete customized assembly from the professionals at Dynatrac.
- Complete custom ProRock 44™ front axle housing with 12 month limited warranty
- Custom machined Dynatrac high ground clearance, high pinion (reverse-cut) heavy duty nodular iron housing
- Axle width 60.5” (stock TJ, XJ) when outfitted w/stock wheel ends
- Standard housing geometry, pinion angle, and wheel alignment for customer’s suspension
- Uses Next Generation JK ring and pinion
- Dynatrac Pro Series nodular iron differential cover
- Dynatrac Jeep coil spring bracket set (Includes heavy duty brackets and installation, trac bar bracket & shock mounts included)
- Heavy Duty 3.0” X .313”(5/16th”) wall DOM housing tube assemblies
- Dynatrac Pro Series extra strength end forgings w/ball joints installed
- Detailed and painted Dynatrac’s signature gloss black
Installed Add-On Differentials - Complete w/Master Install Kit
- Truetrac heavy duty limited-slip differential w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
- Detroit SofLocker differential w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
- ARB Air Locker differential w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
- Electric selectable locking differential (JK Tru Lok) w/R&P choice and 1310 yoke
- Std Dana 44 end forgings
- Available Add-On Ring and Pinions
- 4.10 , 4.56, 4.88, 5.13, 5.38
Installed Add-On Axle Shafts & Complete Wheel Ends
- Complete 5x4.5” wheel end pkg. (Includes knuckles, 30 spline outer shafts, bearings, 12” disc brake assemblies.)
- Competition 30 spline inner axle shaft assemblies only (XJ/TJ using stock wheel ends and JK w/ARB Air Locker, Detroit Locker, or Tru Trak diffs)
- Electric locker wiring harness (Includes connectors and wires)
- Powder coat finish (Color TBD by customer)
- ARB high output on-board compressor kit
- Bare tubes (No factory brackets or coil spring buckets)
- RCV CV Style axle shafts
- Custom Housing Modifications
- Any custom width, pinion angle, brackets, tubing, etc
- Conventional differentials (Example: ARB, Detroit, Tru Trak) MUST be a 3.73 & down Dana 44 carrier
- Accepts JK Dana 44 ring and pinion gears ONLY
- XJ/TJ housing requires new ring and pinion (JK), differential, pinion yoke, and inner axle shafts
If you're comparing Dynatrac to the competition, you owe it to yourself to read this article: 10 Questions You Should Ask When Shopping for an Off-Road Axle